(last update 14/11/2019)
Many thanks for using www.atelier.lu!
Please read the following policy very carefully as said policy determines the use of your personal information while visiting www.atelier.lu. By visiting and using www.atelier.lu you expressly agree to this policy and the use of your personal information following article 6 of the European regulation n°2016/679 (hereinafter the “Regulation“). Such acceptance you may withdraw at any time.
Please note the such policy may be updated (the date of the latest update is mentioned above). Any changes made to the terms are effective upon their publication on www.atelier.lu.
Our aim is to maintain your confidence by handling your personal information with respect and putting you in control. We’ve done our best to make our explanations short and easy to understand, but if you would like further information, or have any questions, please contact us using out http://www.atelier.lu/Contact.
As you purchase a ticket to one of our events, we will use the information you provide us to fulfil our obligations to you in delivering that service, and, where you have indicated so, keep you up to date about other events that may be of interest to you.
THIS IS WHY WE COLLECT THE DATA
We most and foremost collect your data so we can process your order, initiate the payment process, provide event details (ticket, show info etc), send confirmations and event reminders and updates, as well as provide you with customer support.
Furthermore, and only if you consent to do so, we may use your data in order help improve and customize our products and services. Collecting data will allow us to create a profile about you to help us personalize our services to you. For instance, if you purchase a ticket for a metal show and you have consented to receiving our newsletter, we will inform you about other metal shows we think you may like. You can unsubscribe at any time from our newsletter by using the contact form http://www.atelier.lu/Contact.
Finally, our aim is to make sure that tickets get into the hands of real fans. As such, we may use your information to prevent ticket touting, misuse of our intellectual property, fraud, or other crimes.
THESE ARE YOUR RIGHTS
You can have your data erased at any time, you may also request a copy of the data we have collected. This data can be corrected, amended or updated at any time and you can also unsubscribe our newsletter at any time.
If you wish to do any of the above, simply get in touch with our data officer using http://www.atelier.lu/Contact.
THIS IS HOW TO GET IN TOUCH
If you have any questions about the above, give us a shout on http://www.atelier.lu/Contact.
THIS IS THE DATA WE COLLECT
We collect and store different data about you when you create an account, buy tickets, contact us, and use our websites, apps and social media. This may include full name, contact details, email address and ticket purchase information (such as artist, number of tickets bought and seat detail. When using www.atelier.lu or any affiliated application, we may also collect additional information (such as the browser and device you are using, your IP address, your location, etc).
It is your choice whether you want to receive marketing info (mainly newsletters) or not. Feel free to get in touch via http://www.atelier.lu/Contact to unsubscribe from the newsletter or get any further information.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
We are making sure that your information is protected and we will delete it securely when we no longer need it or when you have requested us to do so.
All information supplied is stored in secure networks and may only be accessed by authorized staff, limited to those who are required to keep the information confidential. Whenever personal information is provided on the Internet there is however the risk that third parties unrelated to us may intercept that information. We cannot therefore take responsibility for any use made of the information you provide us with at your risk.
Your data is processed in compliance with the applicable law and using appropriate security measures in compliance with the legislation in force, among others pursuant to Articles 5 and 32 of the GDPR.
In this regard, we confirm, among other things, the adoption of appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, theft, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of your data.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION AND TO WHAT EXTEND
We will not share your information with third parties, except for parties involved in the process of providing the service (ie: ticketing, emailing services, etc). Only the data needed to provide the service will be communicated in this case.
We will only disclose your data when required by law to do so. We shall not sell, deal in or transfer to third parties any information whatsoever which you may provide without your prior consent and in accordance with the data protection laws in force for the time being.
When you purchase tickets to an event which is not promoted by www.atelier.lu, we may communicate your data info to relevant promoter. This includes your name, contact details and ticket purchase information, such as number of tickets bought and seat number(s).
A cookie is a small quantity of data transferred by the website you are visiting to your computer for identification purposes to collect information on your visits and be thereby able to improve your website browsing. Cookies may be used to check your activity at our website and get to know details, for instance, about the products you buy. You may switch off all cookies if you do not wish to receive them and/or have your computer warn you whenever they are being used. You must in both cases change your browser settings. Bear in mind that if you set the computer to reject cookies, you may be limiting the functionality of the website you visit and might not be able to access some of its capabilities.
ACCESSING, CORRECTING AND ELIMINATING YOUR DATA
Following article 13, 15, 16 of the Regulation, you may access, eliminate or correct your personal data at any time and the use we make of that data. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, send a message to:
to the Attn of Michel Welter
Remember that at any time you can exercise the rights referred to in Articles 15 (right of access), 16, 17, 18, 20 and 21 of the Regulation, in the manner established by Article 12 of the Regulation, and, for the effect, obtain:
- confirmation of the existence or not of your personal data with indication of its origin, verification of its accuracy, its updating, correction, integration;
- access, rectification, deletion of data or limitation of its processing;
- cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law.
You can also oppose the processing of data concerning you.
If our company does not provide you with a response within the time provided for by the law or if the response to the exercise of your rights is not appropriate, you can appeal to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data. If you believe that our Company has committed a violation of the Regulation, you can appeal to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data. Here are the coordinates: Guarantor for the protection of personal data, 1, avenue du Rock’n’Roll, L-4361 Esch-sur-Alzette, www.cnpd.public.lu, Fax: (+352) 26 10 60 – 29, Telephone: (+352) 26 10 60 -1.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP PERSONAL DATA
The user’s data will be kept as long as they are necessary for the provision of the requested services and, once this service is finished, your data will be kept for the legally required periods for possible liabilities derived from the service provided.
In the case of registered users, the processing of the data will be maintained until the request for the withdrawal of the created account.
All data that we obtain through our cookies is used to understand your use of our website, with a view to improving its performance, functionalities, and user-friendliness, as well as to enable interaction with social media. This way we can also provide you with better information and send you (personalized or other) advertisements.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small text file—containing small amounts of information – that passes to your computer through your web browser so that the website can remember who you are.
The length of time a cookie will stay on your computer depends on whether it is a persistent or session cookie. Session cookies are temporary cookies that stay on your computer until you leave the website. Persistent cookies stay on your computer after you have finished browsing until they expire or are deleted.
A pixel tag or sometimes called a web beacon is an invisible image with a line of code which is placed within an email message or on a web page. Cookies can either be categorized in to First or Third Party cookies. ‘First Party Cookies’ are cookies that A-PROMOTIONS places on your device whereas ‘Third Party Cookies’ are cookies that another party controls but are placed on your device when you visit our site. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to gather information about the user experience on our website. For cookies placed by third parties, we would like to refer you to the statements that these parties provide on their respective websites. Please note: we have no influence whatsoever on the content of those statements nor on the content of the cookies of those third-parties.
SORT OF COOKIES
Amongst others, the first- and third-party cookies can be further divided into:
- Necessary Cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
- Statistic cookies Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- Cookies for statistical purposes allow, amongst other things, the checking of which pages of the website you visit, where your computer is located, etc. (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Hotjar).
- Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
- Cookies for social purposes make it possible for the user to share the content of the website visited directly with others via social media (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube).
- Cookies for targeting purposes allow a profile to be built based on your surf behaviour, so that the displayed advertisements are tailored to your personal interests (Facebook).
- Cookies for commercial purposes keep track of how many and which advertisements were shown to a user (Google Ads and Bing ads).
- Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies.
Cookies can also be categorized according to their lifespan:
- Permanent cookies: These cookies remain on the user’s device for the duration specified in the cookie. They are activated every time the user visits the website that placed this cookie (e.g. Cookies placed by social media such as Facebook, Google Analytics etc). Most non-functional cookies are permanent cookies.
- Session cookies: These cookies allow us to simplify and link a user’s actions during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser screen and ends when they close the browser screen. Session cookies are placed temporarily. As soon as you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted. Most functional cookies are session cookies.
Our website makes use of functional cookies and similar technologies to, amongst other things, distinguish your user preferences from those of other users of our website, display the website in your preferred language, remember the person logged in, etc. This helps us to offer you a better user experience when you visit our website and allows us to optimise our website.
Specifically, we make use of the following necessary cookies:
These cookies are deleted after the page is closed.
Necessary for the server load balancer, optimal distribution of visitors at peak times
In principle, cookies and similar technologies don’t allow the systematic collection of data that could identify users of our website. They only help us to improve how our website works, to understand what interests our users and to measure how effective the content of our website is. However, the following data, which qualify as personal data, can be collected, stored and used by cookies:
- Information about your computer (e.g. your IP address, the date and time of your visit to our website, the internet address of the website from which you opened the link to our website);
- Other information that you choose to send us (e.g. when you ask us for information);
- Personal details that you supply us with when registering, paying and/or for the delivery your order (your last name, first name, address and e-mail address).
Our website also makes use of various sorts of Non-functional cookies (both First- and Third-party types) for statistical, social, commercial and targeting purposes. Specifically, our website uses the following Non-functional/ Third-party cookies:
Through these cookies we get more information about the number of visitors, the visitor sessions, and through which channel our website was visited.
Google Ads & Custom Audiences
We use the Google Ads tag to show you relevant advertisements while your surf.
Facebook pixel & Custom Audiences
We use the Facebook pixel and Custom Audiences for targeting purposes. This way we can show you more relevant advertisements.
We use the Snap pixel for targeting purposes. This way we can show you more relevant advertisements.
We ask for your explicit permission for this, which you can of course refuse. Please note that such a refusal may affect your experience when using our website.
DELETE OR DISABLE COOKIES
Useful information about cookies can be found at: https://www.cookiebot.com/ and https://ec.europa.eu/info/cookies_en
DO YOU HAVE FURTHER QUESTIONS?
Then you can always contact us at the following e-mail address: [email protected]
© A-Promotions 2019