We bet there’s one bit of merch you don’t yet own: a venue-branded protective face mask!
And remember: The money you spend on the purchases goes toward den Atelier and making sure that, when we come out of this mess, Luxembourg still has this historic venue and beloved gathering space that we hold dear.
- Double layer fabric mask: Outer layer 100% PES 240g printed in HD sublimation with Durst inks certified Oeko-Tex Standard 100 / Inner layer 100% PES 155g Oeko-Tex not printed
- Soft elastics with tie to adjust tightness
- Washable: machine at 60 °
- sewn and printed in Luxembourg
- Pricing: 10€ per mask
- Free shipping in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg (EU +2€)
- Sample image standard size with elastics and ties to adjust
IMPORTANT INFO: Orders placed after 3PM on Monday, 21 December will only be shipped in January.
Just click on this link & follow the steps – it will be in your inbox in a matter of seconds. The voucher can be redeemed for all upcoming shows and is valid for one year period. Gift it to me, baby
Back in store: Book – NO BEER TILL PLACEBO (15 yrs of shows in the ‘bourg)
In October 1995 the atelier in Luxembourg opened its doors for the first time. Within 15 years, the concert hall on rue de Hollerich has seen Placebo and Muse grow, transformed the stage with Rammstein into a sea of flames and created one of the absolute musts in the festival summer with Rock-A-Field. 15 years full of electric riffs and acid pop, full of discoveries and insider tips that the Atelier team has now compiled in a book that is being published on the occasion of its 15th birthday. Its subtitle says it all: 15 years, 674 shows, 10 venues, 200 pages, 624 pictures, 118 artist quotes, 9 chapters, 1 book!